Thursday 3 November 2022: 1:30pm - 4:45pm
Free for attendees from Londonwide practices
This workshop will help you to recognise when a staff member may need support and what you can do to help them. The workshop aims to:
- Raise awareness of mental health and how it can vary.
- Outline different mental health problems.
- Outline managerial role in building positive and supportive cultures at work.
- Explore how to build resilience and support people in the workplace.
- Build skills to look after yourself while supporting others.