The blood sciences laboratory at The Royal London is operating a limited service, following an electrical fault. We are working hard to complete the necessary repair work but with reduced capacity of the large laboratory, there will be delay and disruption to the service.
- Results will be made available electronically as soon as they are ready
- Please do not telephone the laboratory for Blood Sciences results as this distracts staff from the additional work they are doing to try to maintain the service.
- At the present time requests for "add ons" can only be taken using email (email@example.com).
- Not all results on the same blood sample will necessarily be returned at once because of the nature of the contingency arrangements.
- Because of the reduction in capacity, we may be unable to process some samples and regret that we will have to ask for them to be repeated. This will be indicated by the electronic results return.
- Please consider limiting your phlebotomy requests to only those with a high priority over the next few days, whilst the repair works are in progress.
We apologise to you and your patients for any difficulties that this causes and are working to re-establish normal service as soon as possible.