Covid-19 has been a time of unpreceded pressure on staff across the NHS, in every setting, in every role we have all experienced and felt this time in a different way. The NEL system wants to ensure staff are provided with every aspect of support possible, especially with news of tier 4 restrictions in place.
NHS and social care staff can now access mental health and wellbeing support via the ‘KeepingWell’ platform- a tool to offer staff a choice of chat (either virtually, email or chat form) with a health and wellbeing supporter-support is completely confidential.
The KeepingWell platform is:
- easily accessible
- provides a real-time listening ear
- is culturally sensitive
- and provides signposting and fast-tracked referral where requested, to other support services.
KeepingWell will provide one to one support, remotely or in-person (as permitted) such as :
- safe space (100% confidential) to chat or speak about your struggles and wellbeing needs with a trained wellbeing professional
- explore the wellbeing needs and provide and facilitate access to services accordingly
- wellbeing support and signposting to any further available services based on identified needs
- if needed, support with the identification of common or serious mental health difficulties, to assess signpost and fast-track referrals into existing services (IAPT, Access, ETC)
- Live Access (chat) to
o Spiritual support and chaplaincy
o Employment support advice
o Debt management advice and curated exclusive Discounts and offers
o Dietary and nutrition advice
o Guided stress management and relaxation advice
- Access to interactive webinars focussed on the above but also :
o MSK and Physical activities webinars
- Access to Computerised CBT for Resilience, COVID Anxiety, Stress and other common emotional wellbeing difficulties
- Access to a suite of recorded webinars
- Access to bite-sized Webinars and follow-up Q&A Sessions
- Access and signposting to emergency food hampers provision ( as needed / available)
Team support (upon request and as available in individual Trusts):
- Bespoke Crisis leadership Interactive Webinars
- Bespoke Resilience Webinars
- Reflective groups (Schwarts / Balint, etc)
o many more to come
How to access?
The platform is available now from your personal/work phone, tablet or laptop, simply just go to https://keepingwellnel.nhs.uk/