GP Connect and NHS 111
- Thank you to all our System IT Leads and GPs in rapidly rolling out GP Connect to support NHS 111 to book telephone appointments directly to the patient’s registered GP practice as well as gain access to the patient’s GP record. This supports continuity of care for our patients and ensuring right care right time principles.
- NHS Digital are working closely with ELHCP and 111 to ensure all IG is wavered to support the rapid roll out of GP connect across NEL.
- Please remember that your practice can take back the appointment from 111 if the slot has not been used two hours before the time of the slot.
- Please also to remember to make your appointment slots available for 111 daily, to ensure they are available to be utilised by 111.
- If you require more information or need any support in configuring your system for GP Connect, please contact Deo@nhs.net.