The following are in development:
- Streaming at the front door of the walk in centres and UTCs to redirect appropriate patients with COVID-19 symptoms to self-isolation. Aiming to be in place by 31 March 2020.
- Telephone triage of all bookings for out of hours and GP hubs. Aiming to be fully in place by 31 March 2020.
- Proactive planning across all WICs and UTCs (including WX) to determine which sites will be prioritised should there be insufficient staffing to keep all sites open. Plan to be in place by 31 March 2020.
- Increase in hot clinic capacity and coverage – in discussion with BHRUT.
- Development of prioritisation plan for crisis management for UTCs/ED – in discussion between PELC and BHRUT.