Wednesday 12 October 2022: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Delivered via Zoom
£50 (including VAT) for attendees from Londonwide practices
£95 (including VAT) for attendees from practices from other areas
The aims of this update are to update delegates knowledge of and their confidence for safe delivery of the national vaccination programmes.
The content for this session will look at:
- Current issues in immunisation (changes depending on national updates at time of delivery)
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Any changes to vaccine recommendations or national policy
- Update on vaccine ordering, storage and administration
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of current practice, recent vaccine incidents and identification of areas for improvement
- Q&As throughout the session.
If you have any difficulties booking online, please email LEAD@lmc.org.uk.