Self-Management Strategies for Long Covid, Including Non-clinical Pathways
Further to the launch of the Long COVID Community of Practice on 9 November 2021, we have set up a dedicated online hub of resources and training for all health and care professionals working with long COVID patients in north east London.
You can access the hub here. Please note that although these pages are currently hosted by the Newham Training Hub, the resources and training are for all boroughs in north east London.
Alongside this, we have also launched a series of long COVID training webinars,
Self-Management Strategies for Long Covid, Including Non-clinical Pathways - 10 May: Register Now
You can also register for the following sessions (all sessions are from 1:00pm to 2:00pm):
- Patient Case Studies: Examples from the NEL Long Covid Clinics – 7 June: Register Now
- Long Covid Pathways – How to Refer to Local Long Covid Service - 12 July: Register Now
A reminder about the community of practice
The aim is to provide training and guidance, and to create a network of support to help improve knowledge and skills of those managing Long COVID in any care setting and reduce variation in care.
The NEL Long Covid Community of Practice aims to:
- enable collaboration across NEL with consistent messaging considering local pathways
- enable continuous learning
- share and build better practice
- influence the ongoing development of the education modules
- create a support network, enabling access to expertise. For more information, visit the long COVID community of practice web pages.
Date and time