Community Pharmacy Consultation Service - General Practice Staff Workshops
Open to general practice staff across north east London. Aimed at receptionists, care navigators and front line non clinical staff.
Please choose one session to attend. All sessions will be held virtually via MS teams.
A referral process from a General Practice to a Community Pharmacist GP CPCS has been developed:
- To allow GPs to create additional capacity giving them more time and focus to see patients who would otherwise be required to wait longer for appointments
- To enable pharmacists to utilise their skills and knowledge to further serve the community
instead of booking a GP appointment for a minor illness assessment.
Tuesday, 29 March
1pm - 3pm
Tuesday, 26 April
10am - 12pm
Wednesday, 4 May
1pm - 3pm
Thursday, 12 May
10.30am - 12.30pm
Training is aimed at front line non clinical staff. Further information about GP CPCS can be found here.
- Overview of GPCPCS
- Understanding of the service and how it works
- Understanding of how to manage patient expectations
- Opportunity to ask questions
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.